Friday 8 November 2013

Essay Week

This week I have mainly been concentrating on my extended essay as I prefer to do things in blocks as opposed to re-visiting something once a week. After a talk with my tutor we decided that it was best that I leave the boutique for unit X but continue to create relevant samples in this project as you can see below. This meant my live project would have to change. I am doing a placement in a school but would also like to gain experience in industry as I feel this will increase my chances of getting a job. I've applied for an internship at Jane Carr which I feel would be really beneficial as its accessories and this is what I want to go into.
Jane Carr, (2012), The Costume Square (ice) [ONLINE]. Available at: http://jane-carr.com/product/the-costume-square/942/ice/495/ [Accessed 08 November 13].