Monday 11 November 2013

Thinking ahead...

This week i have been thinking more about collections. I definitely want a collection that can be for screen printing with a limited colour palette as its a good skill to have and could increase my chances of getting a job in the future. Below are some initial ideas for that collection.
Another collection I am interested in doing is layer and lines. I like the look of the broken up prints and plan to break them up further with the use of panelling.
The collection below is some photography with drawings and painting. I really like the mood of the collection. I have exaggerated the black and white elements of each print which makes it stand apart from my other more colourful collections. I would also like to create a photography based collection to show some of my best photographs as I feel they are strong enough to stand on their own.
The collection below has a pastel feel to it. I plan to try and move it forwards this week by toning down some of the prints.